Fair Housing Issues Around the Nation
“Race & Housing” – Exploring the wall built to keep African American and white Detroit residents separated… and its unintended consequences.
The Making of Ferguson : How Decades of Hostile Policy Created a Powder Keg
The Third Rail – In Baltimore, public investment—and disinvestment—in transportation have figured greatly in the persistence of racial and economic inequality.
“Memphis Burning” – To understand racial inequality in America, start with housing.
- Stress In America: The Impact of Discrimination
- Supreme Court vs. Neighborhood Segregation
- How the Interstate Highway System Destroyed Black Communities
- Housing Segregation Undergirds the Nation’s racial inequalities
- From Ferguson to Baltimore: the Fruits of Government Sponsored Segregation
- Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx: Transportation Policy Should Tackle Segregation